On Tap

  • NOTHING
  • Bunch of Store BEER in Bottles

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stuff I brewed Recently

image

Panty Remover Ale

This is without a doubt the Brewhaus's favorite. Most non beer lovers or likers enjoy this beer. With the exception of a young lady at a StoneMoves's Climbing party.  She thought it tasted like Robitussin.  So, she will always be known as Robo... In her defense, not everyone likes beer.

image

Fire Starter Pale Ale

This is a classic American Pale Ale. Lots of hops! I brew this the same way most big guys do. I use Magnum and Pearle to bitter and Cascades for flavor and aroma. One of my favorites...

A Few I Brewed

Limpy Irish Stout

Not quite a Stout enough to be a stout. It was good, but not one of my finest brews. This beer was suppose to be called Death Eater. A friend was helping out with this brew, but it just was not his day.  David was working on setting the Hot Water Tun to Sparge, when the hose came off!  DAMNIT!!!,  I have never seen a person move so fast in all my life. He was burn pretty good. The beer was doomed.

Plumbers Crack IPA

This beer is modeled after my favorite Brewery's IPA, Avery. Damn Good!

Whale Tail Blonde

I do not think I need to give the inspiration for the name... This is a nice light full flavored beer. Brewed with Saaz hops and a lovely German Kolsch yeast. Makes for a fun session beer.

Nutty Wanker

I don't really know where the name came from, most likely from one of my drunken beer groupies... The is a really nice American styled Brown Ale. It was brewed with Northern Brewer and Williamette Hops (couple of my favorite varieties of hops). The beer has a spicy nutty flavor with a hint on Williamette nose.

No comments: